Monday, November 7, 2011

In the month of October

I've been:


Baking, cooking, eating, cleaning


I made 6 batches of play dough. Gifted some to a friend and her kids only to find out she made play dough the very same day I did. 
She liked mine because I made it with Kool aid. Smells great, tastes bad...as it should. There are so many recipe's for playdough. Here's the one  I used.



I finally logged on to Pinterest ....and haven't left since. 


I was super busy in my shop for Halloween. It was quite a rush. 


Speaking of Halloween, hubby and I went to a dress up party for his work. I was a sushi. It was epic, in a sushi kind of way.


And that is what I've been up to lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear your thoughts, idea's, questions, and opinions. I reserve the right to delete any comments that are tasteless or has nothing to do with the post topic (spam).