Monday, July 5, 2010

I took a break if you hadn't already noticed.

Hello Friends, If you had noticed my lack of blog posting its because I took a "surprise" break. I wasn't planning on it, but soon realized last week around tuesday that I was falling behind on all the things I needed to get done. I'm finding myself getting busier and busier and am trying to work out a schedule, I will resume with my "Inspiration Tuesday" tomorrow and I have a blog feature and giveaway coming up!


Stay Tuned,

Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Coming up tomorrow!! Yay! I have it written up, waiting to post. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear your thoughts, idea's, questions, and opinions. I reserve the right to delete any comments that are tasteless or has nothing to do with the post topic (spam).