Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Inspirational Tuesdays

I'm dedicating tuesdays to show off something that inspires me. This one surprised me though because I didn't think I would love the Lauren Conrad Collection at Kohls.
I just happened to notice it while spending my "fathers day" gift card I got in the mail.
Most of her tops are airy and flowy and since I'm still a t-shirt girl at heart its right up my alley. Danielle's Fashion Alley that it, its right around the corner and to the left.....oh you'll find it if you keep on looking.
Yeah, thats how I feel sometimes about my fashion sense and my actual wardrobe, they just don't match. Maybe its the fact that I run around with a two year old, or more likely stay at home with a two year old....anyways whatever it is  I've decided its got to change!

I will have:
More well put together outfits!
awesomely cute cardigans!
Pin striped seer suckered boat pants and pretty floral shorts! 
Shirts that are t-shirts yet look to good to be "t-shirts"!

Wow, this kinda became Rant Tuesday. 

Question: Is there something you would like to change about your wardrobe yet haven't done it for whatever reason?

Danielle

2 comments:

  1. You can always pick up a cute pair of "Sevens" from someone else's closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I am loving yellow lately!! Something I would change about my wardrobe... I need more shorts, but I'm very picky about the fit. :}

    I'm your newest follower. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear your thoughts, idea's, questions, and opinions. I reserve the right to delete any comments that are tasteless or has nothing to do with the post topic (spam).