Saturday, June 5, 2010

Kombucha Revenge

 Last night at 11pm I decided I needed some kombucha. 11 pm is late I know, but I stay up sometimes waiting for Gunnar to get home from work. A lot of times I will regret staying up so late because my son will wake up at who know's what time, like this morning (4:45 am). But it seems to become a cycle for me. 
So anyways, I took a bottle out that we've had in the back for awhile. Granted not a long while, but awhile. Ok, I did not shake it, bonk it or disturb it in any matter and yet when I opened it it started to bubble up so intensely that I couldn't slurp it down fast enough. At one point I decided to stop trying to save it and just let it have its moment. I'm sure it was taking its revenge for being left in back of the fridge for so long.

Have a good weekend everyone!
Danielle  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear your thoughts, idea's, questions, and opinions. I reserve the right to delete any comments that are tasteless or has nothing to do with the post topic (spam).