Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hot Off the Grill

Its amazing how somethings come about in an instant and others have to be thought out and carefully planned. This is true for many things of life, its the flow of the process. But my recent example of this are these two necklaces. The other night I was walking by my crafts and happened to focus on the items in a box. TaDa!! This design hit me! I had all the ingredients, and it came out beautiful.



This other one I sat on forever



 It started out as a pendant I made a while ago.  But in a recent craft night with friends it became so much more, pairing random beads I've had for years together to make this asymmetrical necklace. 
I like it! it kinda has a Alice in Wonderland feel.

Love,
Danielle

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear your thoughts, idea's, questions, and opinions. I reserve the right to delete any comments that are tasteless or has nothing to do with the post topic (spam).